Santa’s Magical Kingdom has really become a Christmas tradition for many families around Victoria.
Now in its 8th year, this much-loved festive family event marks the start of the festive season every year.
Santas Magical Kingdom Melbourne 2019 Dates & Ticket Prices, Caulfield
Join Santa, Mrs Claus and all of their friends as they share the magical Christmas spirit that continues to capture the hearts of children and their families. Open from the 22nd November 2019 until 29th December 2019, Santa’s Magical Kingdom’s delightful walk-through wonderland includes:
• A beautifully decorated Snowland – Feel the snow fall and meet the Snow Queen herself.
• A private meeting with the jolly man himself, Santa! Have your picture taken or say hello.
• Gingerbread Land! Nothing says Christmas like the smell of gingerbread. Kids can decorate their very own gingerbread man in this land of sweet delights. Best of all, they can then eat it!
• Storytime with Mrs Claus. It’s not all about Santa at Santa’s Magical Kingdom, you know, Mrs Claus shares the spotlight.
• A new International Christmas Circus Spectacular Show with acts from around the world – hand-selected by Santa and Mrs Claus – set to amaze young and old alike.
• Unlimited rides! What would a Christmas celebration be without them?
Santa’s Magical Kingdom delivers a Christmas wonderland full of activities that brings the Christmas spirit to life!
As always, Rudolph’s birthday will also be celebrated at Santa’s Magical Kingdom. The favourite red-nosed reindeer loves parties, and Santa’s Magical Kingdom delivers his wish for an awesome party!
Every child who helps Rudolph celebrate his birthday will receive a special gift. Rudolph’s Birthday will be celebrated on specific dates during the season, see below for details.