Hepburn Springs is a stunning resort town nestled in one of the world’s largest concentration of mineral springs and is located 1.5 hours north of the Melbourne CBD.
As the day spa capital of Victoria, Hepburn Springs draws thousands of visitors each week for weekend getaways or relaxing spa sessions.
Hepburn Springs Mineral Reserve Walking Trails & Spa Accommodation
There are also many cafes and restaurants located here as well as in the nearby township of Daylesford. Come and relax for a weekend getaway, or just come for a tasty brunch or lunch with friends or family. Make sure to stop by some of the local vineyards located here and sample some of Victoria’s delicious wines.
If you want to get out and about, take a walk through the Hepburn Regional Park where you will see plenty of flora and fauna. There are some popular walks around this area including:
- Tipperary Walking Track: 16kms (5-6hours each way). Easy Grade. From Lake Daylesford to the Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve
- Lake Daylesford – Twin Bridges: 1.3km (20 minutes). Start at the Central Springs Reserve.
- Twin Bridges – Tipperary Spring: 2.3km (40 minutes). Begin at the Twin Bridges picnic area and cross the footbridge.
- Bryces Flat – The Blowhole: 1.7km (30 minutes). Cross the footbridge at the Bryces Flat picnic area and follow the signs.
- Golden Spring – Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve (via Jacksons Lookout): 2.8km (50 minutes). Start at the end of Golden Spring Avenue and follow the track beside Women’s Gully.
- Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve – Argyle Spring: 1.4km (25 minutes). The walk starts from the reserve carpark or Wyuna Spring.